Join Go Green Garland for a FREE drive-thru event! Event Map
- Electronics and Battery Recycling* list of acceptable items
- Paper Shredding* (4 box/bag limit, box size should be carriable by one person)
- Cardboard Recycling (please flatten boxes)
- Eyeglass Recycling
- Animal Shelter Supplies, please adhere to list
- Kitchen fats, oils and grease in a covered container, like an empty coffee can, a rigid plastic container or, if it's empty, the original container that it came in. (Empty soda bottles work great). Be sure the container you use has a lid that fits securely. No plastic bags!.
*Proof of Garland residency required, such as a utility bill
Date: Saturday, April 23
Time: 9 a.m. - noon
Location: Parking lot behind the Granville Arts Center, 300. N. Fifth St.
GoGreenGarland@GarlandTX.gov | 972-205-3421 regular business hours